Tuesday 15 December 2015

The third day of bookmas!

On the third day of bookmas my true love gave to me, three best friends...



The first friendship I chose was between Jace and Alec from The Mortal Instruments series. If you have read this series then you will certainly understand why this is my first choice. They have such a funny relationship, and although they go through so much, they always pull through and remain best friends. Most of my favourite scenes from this series are between these two!


 The second friendship I chose was between Katniss and Rue... do I really need to say much more? :'(










The final friendship is a slightly controversial one. Not so much the friendship, but the book; I will not go into this now, however I may make a post about it in future. Im talking about Penny and Elliot from Girl Online, by Zoe Sugg. They have such a lovely relationship, and to be honest, I think it may have been my favourite part of this book.











This one was also quite hard, as I have a terrible memory, and couldn't think of many of the friendships in the books I have read... I know thats bad, but I can't help it, OK? XD

I hope you are enjoying this series so far!

~ Chey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment