Wednesday 16 December 2015

The fourth day of bookmas!

On the fourth day of bookmas my true love gave to me, 4 cozy reads...




The first book I chose was Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. It is about a girl called Delilah who can't stop reading a certain fairy tale. One day, she finds out that the main character, Oliver, can speak to her, and that he wants her to help him escape the book. If you haven't read this, then you should, because it is so fun, and I could read it over and over!









The next book is Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella. I wrote a review about this a few months ago, so I don't need to say much about it. Although it is about a serious topic, the author found a way to make it really light-hearted, and it is definitely a cozy read for me! :)









My third choice is actually a series - The confessions of Georgia Nicolson. I have lent out the first book in this series so I just chose a random one to use in the photo. This is a really funny series, and one that you definitely shouldn't take too seriously. Georgia is probably one of the most unrealistic characters, but in a way, that makes it so much more fun to read. 










Finally, I chose Every Day by David Levithan. Although this book deals with some pretty heavy topics, such as suicide and racism, I loved this book, and read it in one sitting. It's about A, who wakes up in a different person's body every day. A has a strict rule that he/she must never grow attached to anyone, or anything, as he/she will never stay in the same place for more than 24 hours. I think the reason that it's such a quick read is because of the fact that they are in a different body every day, with a different life, and different problems.









This one was actually quite easy for me - I just chose books that I would rereadover and over again XD 

9 days 'till christmas! :D :D

~ Chey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment