Sunday 13 December 2015

The first day of bookmas!

Hello!


OK, so maybe I didn't stick to what I said in my previous post, so I have decided to make up for it by doing 12 days of bookmas, which was originally created by Hailey at HailsHeartsNyc on youtube. Although this was originally intended for booktubers, I am going to try to do it on my blog,as I think it is a great idea! Today is the 13th of December, so obviously I have attempted (and failed!) at doing the first challenge:




On the first day of bookmas, my true love gave to me, a beautiful bookmas tree!









































Sorry for the terrible picture - I lost the lead to my camera, and so had to take the picture on my phone :S


I really hope to stick to this challenge, because it sounds so fun!


~ Chey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment