Tuesday 6 June 2017

I'm back! kinda...

Hello!

So it's been a while.... and by 'a while' I mean the completely unacceptable YEAR I haven't posted on here... Yeah, I don't really have an excuse.😕

I feel like everytime I have posted on this blog, I have been apologising for not uploading regularly, and I understand now that that is just not going to happen. So, I have decided that I am just going to post on here whenever I can- whether that is every week, once a month, or three times I year. So, if you are looking for a completely reliable blog that has a set post schedule, then unfortunately you are going to have to look elsewhere.

However, for all I know, I might end up posting all the time- in fact, I hope that is what happens. I am currently at college now, and I am looking to study English at university next year. So, in an attempt to prepare myself for that, I have decided that I am going to try to review all- yes, ALL of the books I read. I feel like this will help me get closer to my goal of working in publishing in the future, as I hope to slowly improve my reviewing skills through this process.

So, I guess you could call this my own personal book reviewing project- I am pretty sure no-one reads any of these posts anyway 😂

--Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment